Im writing a memoir!

I'm writing my first memoir and I'm so excited to share this news with you all its currently set for a summer 2020 world wide release. Here is a brief bio about the book and memoir


My Manhattan (currently working title )
Life isn't easy for 19 year old freshman college student writer Stephanie
She's just out of high school into adulthood and starting college
at LaGuardia community college. To her fall semester that would come
with failures that will eventually lead to success and the events on her spring
semester the story is coming of age that threw failures and success trying to
figure out who you are and meeting amazing people along the way its these
things that will eventually lead Stephanie into becoming not only a successful person
but shaped her into becoming the women she was always meant to me in the city her true
love no other than Manhattan!.
 its set for a summer 2020 worldwide release!.


I felt like 3 years later I'm finally ready to tell my story and not in a depressing kind of way.
I wanted to tell this story because I feel like it will help other young individuals in college or not feel like they are not alone. There are so many struggles that I went to that at first I thought was bad and cried but then you realize some of the things that happen to you are not a bad thing.  They are also moments such as meeting cute amazing people. In the end one ''mistake'' during my first fall semester at laguarida community college lead to another that will eventually make me a strong writer.  I hope everyone will laugh or cry they will enjoy this story and see a side of me that the world hasn't seen yet.

                                                                                                             xoxo-Stephanie.

No comments