Fitness friday dont be hungry on the go part 1

   Being on the go can be sometimes be up and down like a heartache for food. I
tend to get hungry almost every hour or at least every few hours. Here are some tips on if your not to go to always somewhat full and not hungry like a wolf or you feel like you ran 20 miles and your hearts racing.  When it comes to a bag of chips i like to keep one in my bag just for a quick bite i recommend keeping a bag of pretzels in your bag. Pretzels are kinda like bread and are the closest thing to healthy when it comes to the chip world and a big bag costs 1.49 at any store.  My favorite bars aside from chocolate is granola bars. They always keep me full and sometimes i eat one whenever in a quick run for a breakfast run but cant have a big breakfast.  My favorite granola bars are the Luna bars they have amazing flavors and my favorite ones are that contain chocolate and nuts i love chocolate.  Other bars such as Lara Cliff are all good too the cookie dough is amazing and they have amazing flavors that remind of you cake.  Some other things i recommend are even a candy bar just not everyday maybe once in a blue moon m&ms or a snickers bar.  Being hungry on the go is a big no and not to mention water is the most important always carry water with you!. I hope you enjoyed this post this is the last fitness Friday where is blogging as opposed to video blogging. Fitness Friday moves to video blogging starting this June!. New episodes will be every 2 weeks starting this June on my YouTube as well on my blog. Leave me a comment below on what you carry on the go ? i love to hear your comments. xoxo-Stephanie

No comments